08 November 2011

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby MV + Wonder World Album [Tracklist]

I think we are lack of Wonder Girls's post here. Hehe this is the first time I spazz about WG. I'm not a big fan of WG but their new album are pretty awesome! Esp their title track "Be My Baby" and the MV is quite good for me. Yeah, I'm so happy and proud for WG's comeback this year plus they had gained popularity in worldwide ^^

Sohee aww~

Cred: wondergirls

It is beautiful, isn't? I love their outfits and dancing! Yubin is the prettiest :) Sohee is very cute. Her voice is getting good lately. This song, "Be My Baby" has achieved an all-kill on various music charts okayh and the view count of this official MV currently reads over 2 million views after just 2 days. I'm so proud of them and also JYP. Hehe.

They released their 2nd full-length album titled, "Wonder World" on November 6th. The album compiled of 12 new songs.


Wonder World's Tracklist :)

01 G.N.O. (Girls Night Out) [Composed by Yeeun]
02 Be My Baby [Produced by J.Y.Park]
03 Girls Girls
04 Me, in
05 Sweet Dream
06 Stop!
07 Dear. Boy
08 두고두고 (My List)
09 SuperB
10 Act Cool (ft. San E)
11 Be My Baby (Ra.D Mix)
12 Nu Shoes

A great comeback album! All the Korean and English songs are pretty good! Love it <3 Wonder Girls hwaiting!!

p/s: I'm singing "Nobody". Lol XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...