09 September 2011

Music Bank K-Chart Top 20 [110909]

My last post before I'm going back to college tomorrow. Waaa :( Good bye baby goodbye!~

On today Music Bank, Super Junior wins #1 k-chart for the 5th times! Wow! Chukhae~~ Indeed, Suju is one of the famous kpop group throughout the world! Hahaha..


1. Super Junior - Mr. Simple
2. G.NA - Top Girl
3. Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye [NEW]
4. SISTAR - So Cool
5. 2NE1 - Ugly
6. T-ara - Roly Poly
7. Infinite - Be Mine
8. Leessang - 회상 (Remembrance) feat. Baek Ji Young
9. CS Numbers - Cry Out With My Heart
10. Miss A - Good Bye Baby
11. 2NE1 - I Am The Best
12. Insooni - 아버지 (Father)
13. U-Kiss - Neverland [NEW]
14. Koyote - Good Good Time
15. Seo In Guk - Shake It Up
16. Homme - Man Should Laugh
17. Leessang - 나 그대에게 모두 드리리 ( I'll Give Everything To You) Feat. Jung In [NEW]
18. Hwanhee - Love Pain
19. Davichi - 사랑 사랑아 (Love, My Love) [NEW]
20. Secret - Starlight Moonlight

List of performers in order:-


~Comeback stage~
U-Kiss [Someday & Neverland]

.: Other performers :.
- Super Junior [Highway Romance]
- Stellar [Rocket Girl]
- Suki [A Long Love]
- April Kiss [Hello Bus]
- M.Street [Untie the Necktie]
- Piggy Dolls [Hakuna Matata]
- Seo In Guk [Shake It Up]
- NS Yoonji [I Wanna See You Again]
- DefConn [The Way Rappers Break Up Part2]
- Dalshabet [Bling bling]
- CS Numbers [Cry With My Heart & Soul]
- Nine Muses [Figaro]
- Koyote [Goog Good Time]
- Infinite [Be Mine]
- Hwanhee [Love Pain]
- Sistar [So Cool]
- Davichi [Don't Say Goodbye]
- MBLAQ [I don't Know]
- G.Na [Top Girl]
- Super Junior [Mr. Simple]

*I'm so in love with U-Kiss's comeback! Someday and NEVERLAND! :DD Ohh, they already made into top 20! So fast..U-Kiss DAEBAK!!~

1 comment:

  1. awin!!! noooo goodbye have a safe but fun time in school! haha. study hard! but dont leave me haha.

    whoa infinite went from #2 to #7 whyy they're awesomee. i love that davichi is at #3! XD

    i didnt get to see u-kiss comeback aggh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...