29 September 2011

DAVICHI – Love Delight Album + Don’t Say Goodbye MV

Kang Min Kyung & Lee Hae Ri

Let me tell you a story of two lovely voices who have the power to squeeze the life and beauty out of every song they sing! I say two thumbs straight up for Davichi and their new mini album! I love practically every track on Love Delight. No-limit voice Lee Haeri and Super-sweet serenade Kang Min Kyung deserve their praises and awards for their new effort.

Don’t Say Goodbye is the title track here, the MV owh wow well its quite simple but it sure gets you. The first part is creepy I mean how many people come across this? But he’s a jerk haha. Overall for this album all I can say is ah ballads are great..

Don’t Say Goodbye MV

cr: coremidas

Tracklist


01 – 안녕이라고 말하지마 (Don't Say Goodbye)
02 – 사랑 사랑아 (Love, My Love)
03 – 다신 찾지마 (Don't Look For Me Again)
04 – Happy End
05 – 비밀(Secret)
06 – 안녕이라고 말하지마(Don't Say Goodbye) [inst.]


Panda says: Despite Don’t Say Goodbye being the main song, however in my opinion, any of the 5 songs in this album could’ve easily garnered great success as the title song as well! My favorites are particularly, Don’t Look For Me Again because it reminds me of past track “Time, Please Stop” and also Happy End.

Don’t Say Goodbye and Love, My love is a good people pleaser but as much as I love Kang Min Kyung, her solo in Secret is good but doesn’t stand out as much as the rest. I hope you guys like this as much as I did, putting it on repeat every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...