24 July 2011

After School Blue's Wonder Boy MV & [Tracklist]

Sweet aren't we?

After School has split off into 2 majoring groups for their overall group promotion this summer. Decidedly a sexy & powerful After School Red and a more innocent, fresh & sweet After School Blue. AS Blue is made up of the youngins Raina, Lizzy, E-Young and also the cute Jooyeon.

Their title song is called "Wonder boy" and its quite catchy. Generally -I will quote my friend on this- "usually After School songs are quite awesome aren't they?" I think Raina looks really pretty in here too. Enjoy the MV! Read further for tracklist & concept pics~


cr:pledisartist


Tracklist:

01 - 원더보이 (Wonder boy)
02 - Lady


Here's your concept pics guys~!





























Jooyeon





















Raina















Lizzy















E-Young

3 comments:

  1. macam style orange caramel laa..but ok laa lagu dia..cute :)

    haa, I like Jooyeon!! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Raina is the cutest so I like Raina most!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Swear Jooyeon Looks Like Ayumi Hamasaki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...