02 July 2010

Son Dambi - Can't U See Teaser MV

hey, kpoppers!! I'm going to update today as crazy as I could. I'm going to be serious update for today as I will enter university this Sunday and will not online for a week. (Can't believe it that I'll be offline for a week. Miccheoseo!!)

As you guys know, Son Dambi will do her comeback (according to the date I posted today.) on 9th July 2010 which means 6 days left before D-Day with 3rd Mini Album called 'The Queen B'. :D

pledis ent just released 'Can't U See' teaser,


credit:- UrAsianSourceTV

and if you want to dig more about the song, they actually have a full song in youtube. So, search by yourselves. We can't help in leaking the songs. :D

chibi's review:- Don't the dance remind you guys to Taeyang? Oh btw, Taeyang had his comeback last night on Mnet! Countdown. Hehehe

1 comment:

  1. haha actually the song wasnt leaked, it was just released today, album is for later lol.

    thnx so much for doin this chibi chan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...